Friday, February 17, 2017

Birthday Card

Hi crafty gang!

I'm not a watercolor girl but I have some,
so I decided to play with them.

Something simple

Splashy backgrounds

Not a surprise to me that some didn't look all that great but I loved this one so I had to put it on a card!


I even broke out an old embossing folder!
Haven't used any of them in ages!


A couple close ups of my watercolor play


I cut the side of the card to slip the ribbon in and around the inside of the card for something different.
The ribbon I used is from Really Reasonable Ribbon
I believe it is this ribbon HERE.....it came in a club assortment a while back...
actually, I won it!
(grinning big)


Another shot of the finished card.....


*****
I am linking up with

Really Reasonable Ribbon - Challenge #158
Creative Creations - #335 Anything goes
Creative Moments - #111 Anything goes
Inspiration Destination - #122 Anything goes
Crafty Addicts Challenge blog - #33 Anything goes
Sunny Day Crafting - #36 Dies
As you like it Challenge - Favorite... Ribbon or Lace & Why? Tough to chose one over the other...love them both, but for cards I usually go with ribbon
613 Avenue Create - #194 Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - # 270-271 Anything goes

*****

Thank you for stopping by!




No comments: