Friday, August 11, 2017

Happy Halloween!

Hi gang! 
I'm sure it's not a surprise that it's been a while!

Summer time is almost gone....
waaaaaaaaa

I'm having a great summer and hope you are too! 

My college girl will be back in school at the end of the week
and time for me to get in crafty/blogging mode.

And to start off.....
I have theses cute Halloween Cards to share...


These Halloween goodies (paper, playing cards, tickets, and tag)
 came from 


This is my attempt at showing you the glimmer on some of the images,
I used my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen for that.

The orange and gold enamel drops are from Recollections.


You can also see these cards HERE
where you can purchase these Vintage Halloween Playing Cards!

To find the rest of the pieces I used just type in the word 
"Halloween" 
at My Artistic Adventures (link above) 
and you can see all these and more spooky sheets!

Hope the end of your summer is spectacular!

Hugs!


No comments: